Baby Fitz Clothing and more wants you to be satisfied with your purchase! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to make it right. Below is our full return/replacement policy.
We accept returns within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery. Once a return is initiated, we must receive your return within 14 calendar days. Returns requested or received outside of these timeframes are ineligible for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and contain all accessories, instruction booklets, and other material as received. If an item is received based on the above requirements, no restocking fee will be charged. Otherwise, up to a 25% restocking fee will be debited from the principal refund amount. Additionally, if an item shows any sign of use, misuse, or damage by the buyer, this policy is void and no return will be issued.
Several types of goods cannot be returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Gift cards are also not returnable. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Returns due to shipping time are not eligible.
We try to make the return process as easy as possible! We have invested in a returns center to help facilitate and expedite the processing of your return. Please keep these steps in mind:
- DO NOT return your order to the return address on your original package. If you ship it to the return address on the original package, you will not be eligible for a return.
- Request a return by navigating to: https://babyfitz.myreturnscenter.com/. You will need your order number and email address.
- Complete the return request. Baby Fitz Clothing will then review your request and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Again, do not ship the item until we issue the RMA. We will be unable to credit you your return.
- If your return is authorized, we will send you a label for the return. Please use this label and include your RMA documentation with your return. Please note, we do not guarantee the delivery of your merchandise. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We will respond within 3 business days of receipt.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. We send these credits to your credit card or financial institution immediately upon approving the return. Your financial institution may have different posting timelines.
Generally, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Baby Fitz Clothing, at its discretion, may pay for return shipping in the event of a damaged or incorrect item. Upon inspection, if the returned item does not match the issues noted on your return, prepaid shipping and a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount.
We do not issue exchanges. However, we would be happy to accept returns pursuant to our return policy and complete another order for your merchandise.
If you have issues with the return center, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.